Yes, we ship Internationally for a flat rate of $29.99 via USPS which may take 2-4 weeks to arrive to you. Fedex and UPS deliveries are usually shipped and delivered in 1 week, and we can process your order for shipment via Fedex or UPS at your request, in which you would have to pay for the full charge incurred from Fedex or UPS. Please also note that customs and tariffs levied by your country would be the responsibility of the customer.
Other Answers in the Category "Shipping and Returns"
Yes, we ship Internationally via USPS Priority for a flat rate of $24.99. Other shipping methods are available on request for additional fees on top of the existing flat rate charge. Please contact email@example.com after you have placed your order.
In the event a customers tracking number states delivery was made to the customers address, Story Leather does not offer refunds if the item is claimed to not have been delivered. If an item is not received when tracking information confirms delivery, please contact the designated shipping company for assistance, and you may also want to try the following:
1. See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with household members, neighbors, building managers, the mail room, front desk, and anyone else who may have accepted the delivery.
2. Look around the delivery location. Carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe, hidden place like on a side porch, in/around your garage, or behind bushes.
3. Check your mailbox. Smaller items or items in soft packages are likely to be delivered there.
4. Check for a parcel locker key. If your mailbox is in a cluster box unit (i.e., several mail boxes clustered together) or your package is addressed to a P.O. Box, check your box for a key to a parcel locker where the package may have been delivered.
5. Check for a mail hold. If the U.S. Postal Service is holding your mail, your package won't be delivered.
6. Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your mailbox or P.O. Box or on your door. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or pick up the package.
7. Try to contact the Carrier again. Ask if they have additional information about the package's location. (Have your tracking or delivery confirmation number available.)
All custom cases require 25-30 days for production. Since all cases are tailored to order and all cases are hand sewn and stitched, we require this extended lead-time to turn around high quality products. We appreciate your patience.
During the month of February, our production team will take a 2-week vacation which would extend the lead-time for custom made goods to 40-45 days.