You satisfaction is important, if for whatever reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us using our contact form and let us know about your dissatisfaction.
If you have any questions, you may also want to review our frequently asked questions section, and see if we have an answer for you.
Freight Charge : Return freight charges are not reimbursable unless the return is a direct result of our error.
Restocking Fee : A 20% restocking fee is charged on all returns that are not the direct result of our error.
- - All items are given a limited 6 month warranty period. StoryLeather.com will allow the parts to be under warranty provided that these parts are free from defects in workmanship and material.
- - Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
- - Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will not be covered by the warranty.
- - Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We will not reimburse any return shipping charges incurred.
- - All returned items must have the RA (Return Authorization) number written outside the shipping box prior to return. The RA Numbers can be obtained by calling or by sending an email to our Customer Service. Returned items without the RA numbers will not be accepted.
- - Our liability does not cover lost or stolen packages mailed back by the customer containing the parts being claimed under warranty. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.