You satisfaction is important, if for whatever reason you’re not happy with your purchase, please use the contact form to contact us. Click Here to Access Contact Form.
- - Under no circumstance will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
- - All return items must have a corresponding RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by Story Leather to warrant a return.
- - Goods damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper repairs/maintenance, installation, or alteration/modification will be VOID of our return policy and warranty. This applies to both our stock and custom orders.
- - Our liability does not cover lost or stolen packages that have been mailed back to us under warranty or return. The Customer is the shipper, he or she would be the only one who can file a lost claim with the shipping company that was used. As such, any interaction regarding the lost claim must be between the customer and shipping company.
Freight Charge: all return freight charges are no reimbursable unless the return is a direct result of our error.
Stock Item ReturnsRestocking Fee: a 30% restocking fee is charged on all returns that are not a direct result of our error. This applies to ALL In-Stock / Ready to Ship items.
Small Leather Goods, Wallets, Bags & Totes Returns: We do not accept returns or exchanges on products in the wallets, bags and small leather goods product categories.
Phone Case Returns: Customers have 30 days from the date they received the item to return it. All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number associated with the return. This may be obtained by emailing email@example.com for any inquiries involving a return. All inquiries must include the order number that is associated with the order; otherwise we will be unable to process the request.
- All returns must be in its original packaging and in unused/excellent new condition.
- Returned items must not be used, show signs of use, or altered.
- Upon return, the item will be inspected to insure its quality. Once the item is deemed in good condition a refund will be processed for the merchandise cost only.
- Only the merchandise cost is refunded; both the original and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- After the 30 day period the customer is not eligible for a refund.
NOTE: If the item was purchased through a third party reseller the return policy/warranty is VOID; the customer must contact the original merchant from where the original item was purchased.
Custom CasesModifications / Cancellations: the customer has 3 calendar days from the time the order has been placed to make any changes or cancel it. After the 3 day period the item will have begun production; at this time the product belongs solely to the customer who ordered it (the customer who ordered the product is the sole owner of the case even if it has not been shipped yet).
NOTE: All of our custom cases are made to order and undergo an extensive process. As such they cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Exceptions will only be taken into consideration if the product defect is a direct result of manufacturing.
If you’ve placed an order for a custom made case and you decide to modify or cancel it you have 3 calendar days from the date of the order to cancel at which point the order will be placed into production.
- If you have placed a custom made to order case and you decide after 3 calendar days to cancel your order, in which your order would have already been processed for production, a 30% restocking fee would be applied to cover for time and material spent on your custom order; a refund of the purchase total minus 30% would be processed.
Warranty- All items, custom and stock, are given a limited 3 month warranty from the time the package arrives. This limited warranty does not cover normal leather wear and tear, and damaged as a result of wear and tear, abuse, misuse, improper repairs/maintenance, installation, or alteration/modification.
- Under no circumstance will the warranty exceed the cost of the original item
Our Products & Materials- All of our products are made from 100% genuine leather and are handcrafted by our Leather Artisans.
- We would like to state that although we attempt to portray the leather colors and textures as precisely as possible, the actual colors that are displayed might differ slightly depending on the display monitor or settings used on your personal device.
- In addition, since all of our products are made from genuine leather. As such, variation in color, pattern, and materials are not deemed as a manufacturing defect.