Custom Classic Long Leather Case With Fully Customizable Front Flap and Belt Holster. All leather cases are handmade by our leather artisans. We use the highest quality fine grain leather combined with the best stitch work to provide you with a premium quality leather case.
Please allow up to 30 days for delivery of this item, we understand it's a long wait, but we are taking our time to make it the best it can be. We appreciate your patience and guarantee you will appreciate the craftsmanship of our product.
|Back Cover Wide||Not Applicable|
|Device / Phone Type||No|
|Phone Model||Custom Fit All Phones|
|Lead Time||25 Days|
Got a Question on This Product?
I am interested in the Montecito cell phone case. I want to find out if the case can be modified with a slot for business cards on the inside full coverage interior instead of the back and also be able to have a small leather clip or rotating holster on the back cover. I am buying this as a Christmas present for a very close friend and also not sure whether the phone will have a protective cover or not. Prior iphone did not have one so I am relatively sure that the new phone will not have one. Thank you for you timely response.
We can build an inner pocket on the inside of the Montecito case, this makes the pocket more accessible and the case more usable. We don't recommend placing a pocket on the back side of the cover, as we embed magnets in the cover to keep the case cover securely closed. Having a pocket there would interfere with the magnetic closure mechanism.
Please login in to your accoun to place a question
- Excellent Product Review by Rob
- The product was exactly what I was looking for - a handsome, beautifully crafted and aestheticially pleasing leather case for my new cell phone. The case and the phone are a great combination - a good looking, resourceful cell phone saddled-up inside a cozy, elegant cell phone case. (Posted on 7/8/14)
- WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Review by REBEL
- I ORDERED TWO CELL PHONE CASES AND THEY ARE THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD. SIZED PERFECT, EASY ACCESS TO THE PHONE, AND GREAT PROTECTION. (Posted on 6/20/14)
- Just what I wanted Review by Richard
- I am very pleased. I looked at other comparable cases. They were not custom fitting, and the choices of materials were limited. (Especially the insides. ) With Story Leather I picked exactly the exterior (dark brown) and the interior (cobalt blue) that sounded right. I now want a more formal case, and am thinking about black leather with a yellow chamois interior. (Posted on 6/14/14)
- Solid A- Review by Jim R
- The quality of the leather is very good. The fit was a little snug. But, I used my old Rezound, which is a little thicker, to stretch the leather a little. After a couple of tries, that worked fine. The default is for a full-width tab to cover the mouth of the case. But, the earphone jack is on one side of the bottom of the HTC One. I asked for this tab to be reduced to one inch in width and centered. This was done. Thanks! But, perhaps, this should be the default. My only fault with the case is that there should be cut-outs in the leather comprising the side panels. This would help dissipate any heat. And, it would make it easier to grab hold of the phone and actually pull it out of the case. (Posted on 6/12/14)
- Perfect fit to my phone Review by Larry
- The quality and fit are superb. I measured my phone (Galaxy s5) with an Otter case on the phone. I what received was a high quality leather case that fits my phone perfectly. The case will definitely out last the phone. Well worth the money since I ride a motorcycle now I have no fear of loosing my phone. Can you guys make me a holster for my pocket pistol? (Posted on 6/4/14)
- Cellphone case Review by Mo
- The quality of the work was great. It was everything I expected. Only issuse I have is the belt clip needs to be longer. I wear 11/4 belts and it just stops shy of clipping over the bottom edge. It tends to push up the belt at times. But this is the best case I have ever had made as far as quality of materials and workmanship (Posted on 5/14/14)
- Quality Review by Cliff
Received my leather S-4 phone holder. It was exactly what I had ordered. The case is extremely well made.
(Posted on 3/22/14)
- Excellent Workmanship and Quality Leather Review by Jeff
- I had a very hard time finding a holster that fit my new iPhone 5S, they were not even close. Then I found Story Leather and they made me a custom holster which fits my iPhone 5S perfectly. I can hold the case upside down and my phone does not fall out. The quality of the leather and the workmanship is the best you can get. I am Happy Happy Happy. (Posted on 3/18/14)
- Worth the wait! Review by Satisfied Customer
- I ordered this custom case for my boss after he told me that he was looking for something that was stylish and a perfect fit for his smart phone (including the case he has it in). The product arrived within the promised time frame and the presentation was beautiful as well. My boss is very satisfied with the look and feel of his new custom case! No more ill fitting cases (that fall apart quickly) from the nearest phone accessory store! He now has a phenomenal case that he was able to pick out from the many choices offered. If you are in the market for a great case that will meet your personal needs/specifications this product is definitely worth the wait! (Posted on 2/7/14)
- Great product!! Review by Michael
- Very satisfied with customer service and the product. (Posted on 1/24/14)
- Beautiful craftsmanship, one suggestion Review by JFB
- Very impressed with the leather and craftsmanship. Fits the iPhone 5s perfectly. One suggestion would be a small penetration in the bottom of the case to allow one to charge the phone without removing it from the case. (Posted on 1/17/14)
- High Quality Holster - Worth the Price Review by tmoody1958
- I purchased a custom made holster for my iPhone 5s with an iBattz battery case. The holster is very made of high quality leather and well worth the price. I am confident I will have the leather holster for many years to come. I recommend Story Leather products without hesitation. (Posted on 12/27/13)
- Best case on the market Review by Michael
- This is the best case I have purchased. I have bought high end cases from Vaja Sena and many others. The leather is exceptional and fit and finish is excellent. Overall the best case ever. I will buy more. (Posted on 12/20/13)
- Incredible Review by KNgy
- I too was a little nervous about purchasing something from this company I was not familiar with. However, the quality of the product as well as the packaging were wonderfully surprising. I would definitely recommend this product, if not for all the options. I provided very specific specifications and I don't know if that ensured receiving this perfect case. Again, the quality is superb. (Posted on 11/13/13)
- Smart phone vertical belt case Review by Bill
- The quality is excellant. It is exactly what I wanted. (Posted on 11/7/13)
- Great Product Review by USMC
- But the clip, doesn't rotate, which means the phone case is only useable in the vertical position. all dimensions for the G-4 fit good. Thanks (Posted on 10/9/13)
- Order # 100002001, point of view, overall design Review by Dean
The overall product was outstanding. Now the small errors. It turned out that the inside measurement for height was a 1/4 inch too much. The width and depth was good to go. The depth of the overall pocket was about 1/2 inch too much on the front and sides. The shorter the depth (or total pocket height) the more telephone you can get hold of to extract it from the case the better. As is it gives me about 1/2 inch and it will work better with a full inch or more exposed. The magnetic snap was a mistake on my part. Since the overall closure can go lower at the front by about a 1/4 inch it throws off the snap if you push down on the flap as you close it and it will not easily line up. Plus the magnet does not really secure the flap in an active environment. I have added hook and loop on the flap and on the pocket. It works well and it lets the flap fit down further making the case fit the telephone better. I am not cetrtain how well the snaps on the belt loop are going to work. I asked for them so that at the end of day I could unsnap the belt loop and remove the case without undoing my belt. A belt loop works better than a clip because it holds in an active work environment. The idea is good but the snaps do sometimes pop out when I am sitting and rub up against a chair arm or the car seatbelt sometimes pops them loose. My overall impression is great craftmanship. Individual operating design is still to be worked out. After I get some usage time and check the belt loop snaps and pocket closure with the hook and loop durability I will get back to you. The hook and loop will last longer if they are sewn to the case. I have also added a concho to the exterior flap. It is a standard Tandy Leather concho (western longhorn) I purchased on-line. This is by far the best accessory for these new smart phones. I am certain that once I have decided what to change you will be able to customize. The existing case is working well as is and with my mods. Thank you.
(Posted on 9/30/13)
- Totally satisfied with the results! Review by JWN
I bought the HTC One for myself and wife as a future gift, which is still sometime away and I was slowing shopping for all the accessories to complete the future gift package.
So, I went on a quest to find a good custom smart phone pouch design to match my brand new HTC One smart phone with the Mophie extended battery case to look great with the right feel, full device protection, carrying convenience, business and personal use for this high end mobile device and case. However, I stumbled across this company's web site in my searching but could not be more satisfied with the custom product I got back from the order. It was very true in this case, you do get what you pay for, I was cautiously optimistic of how much I was investing in this pouch at first but I am please to say it was well worth it. I am just as impress with the pouch look, feel and quality as the device itself.
I was not sure what to expect at first via the web ordering process from a company I knew nothing about at the time and had no referrals but after extensively searching, buying similar products to try from local retailers and online outlets I could not find something I was totally satisfied with until now, very glad I took the opportunity to explore and give this company a try,
I am totally satisfied with this company's whole tailored process that went into producing my two custom pouches for me and my wife. This is going to be a surprise gift with the mobile device and the additional accessories included in the package, so it is still a secret at this point but I am very excited to know what this pouch will add to the whole gift package.
If someone is like me and does not know a lot about the different grades of leather I recommend going somewhere to get a little leather grading and feel education, maybe at a retailer, then go to the company’s web site and place your order knowing better about the leather types and or grades to choose for your options but I definitely recommend giving this company a try and don't be in hurry to get a product back but make sure to provide accurate measurements; good things comes to those whose wait and you want them to take their time and do it right because that what a custom fit, look and design is all about. It’s about doing it right.
The company's custom selection options, material choices, quality and the ordering process was all a top notch process via the web.
(Posted on 9/7/13)
- Fantastic Review by TrexWyo
- I was a little nervous ordering this item. Since i knew nothing about the company or its products. After receiving it, My views have changed. This is high quality leather and expert craftsmanship. Well worth the price. I will be ordering another for the wife's birthday I'm sure. Because of the multitude of options available, it won't be a surprise since I'd let her pick the color and style she wants. (Posted on 8/7/13)